The protection of your personal data when you visit our website is very important to us. We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection regulations and the applicable data protection rules, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, the ePrivacy Regulation, the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia act.
This data protection regulation regulates which personal data we collect, process and use about you. We therefore ask you to read the following explanations carefully.edia Act.
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
- In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
- Responsible according to Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Hotel Gudrun, owner Werner Blank, Gammertinger Straße 25, 88499 Riedlingen, Phone: +49 (0) 7371123456, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information
- Right to correction or deletion
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise
provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to
our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data, which is
technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security
(legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR ):
- IP address
- Language and version of the browser software
- Operating system and its surface
- Website from which the request comes
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Date and time of the request
- In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our
website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the
browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the
cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They
serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which
are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you generally have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
- If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not particularly necessary to fulfill a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details: Hotel Gudrun, owner Werner Blank, Gammertinger Straße 25, 88499 Riedlingen, phone: +49 (0) 7371 9296681, email: email@example.com.
§6 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we
would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this
website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by
the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from
processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link.
Download and install in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking the following link. An opt-out cookie is set that prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website: Click here , to be excluded from the Google Analytics measurement.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a person. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
- Third party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin
4, Ireland, Fax: +353 436 1001
Data protection overview: https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html,
as well as the data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy
§7 integration of Google Maps
- On this website we use Google Maps. This enables us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map function.
- When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be assigned to Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and / or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these user profiles, but you must contact Google to exercise them.
- Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider's data protection declaration. There you will also find further information on your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§8 Booking system DIRS21
- We would like to strengthen your trust in the booking system DIRS21 of the operator "TourOnline AG" for booking hotels, hosts and package offers and to make the booking process and the handling of the data recorded in the booking process transparent. For this reason, you can find out here which information you request and how this information is processed.
- Anonymous search for free rooms, hotels or package deals with DIRS21: It is not necessary for you to provide any information about yourself in order to check the availability of hotels and other hosts.
- Booking via the DIRS21 booking system: If you would like to book a free room or a flat rate, you
will need personal data for the booking, in particular your name, address, telephone number and
your email address. This data is saved in the system for each booking under a booking number and
is sent to the booked host by fax. The booked host can view this data again at any time in a
protected customer area that is only accessible to him. An export or automatic further
processing is not possible. We would like to expressly point out that your email address in
particular will not be used for advertising or mass mail purposes. Anonymous data are processed
for statistical purposes.
We can use third-party service providers to process your personal data on our behalf for the purposes mentioned above. For example, we can share some information about you with these third parties so that they can contact you directly via email (for example, to receive a review of your trip later).
- Cookies through the DIRS21 booking system: The DIRS21 booking system does not use "cookies".
- Right to information about the DIRS21 booking system: As a user of the DIRS21 booking system integrated on this website, you receive information from the operator “TourOnline AG” about what information you have recorded in the system. This service is free of charge, if necessary, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the DIRS21 customer hotline at 07153-925050.
- Deletion of your personal data from the DIRS21 booking system: If you wish, the operator "TourOnline AG" will delete the personal data recorded in the DIRS21 booking system as soon as the arrival date notified by the booking has been reached. This service is free of charge, if necessary, please send an email to email@example.com or to the DIRS21 customer hotline at 07153-925050. You will then receive a confirmation that your data has been deleted.